Increasing your influence by using groups and communities. Social media nowadays seems like an awesome thing, right? Well, don’t forget about using groups and communities, forums are what started this trend online. Not to mention all of these social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. are nothing more than a glorified forum. Go out onto the world wide web and look for forums in your niche. Yes, social media will increases your influence. However by using groups and communities (forums) you’re able to find the big hitters. You can gather some of that influence for yourself.
Increasing Your Influence
By using groups and communities (forums) in your specific niche. Are is exactly that, exquisitely narrowed to your specific topics and concerns. There are not too many places where you can find your specific niche. Solely in the pursuit of all things related to your niche. Now for the really good news, the number of groups and communities (forums) on the web is astounding. Plus to the degree to which they specialize. From A to Z, solely devoted to composting or raising worms, does not matter. Because forums are so exquisitely narrowed to specific topics and concerns. It’s a great place to find your Target Customer that will purchase your product.
Smaller Can Be Better
It’s way easier to increasing your influence using groups and communities (forums). In front of a small group of a few hundred people. Than it is on social media with a few million people. Now it should be obvious the more you participate and contribute intelligently the higher your reputation. By doing that and maintaining a constant presence. People will start to see you as an expert in your niche. Which will be Increasing Your Influence Using Groups and Communities (Forums).
Not only does this increase your influence. It will help influence the people to purchase from you as well. Now, a lot of groups and communities (Forums) won’t allow or they frown really hard on putting links back to your website/offer in your post. However, they do allow a link in your signature area. People will follow this link because they want to know more about you & your offers. Now that they know and trust you, they will purchase from you.
You can find groups and communities (forums) all over the web. Anyone can set up a group, from Google, Wordpess website, Facebook, too, etc. By utilizing these Groups and Communities (Forums) you can network outside your profile and connected friends. You can find paid memberships that has special privet groups and communities (forums) you can join. Because, they are highly popular which can lead to getting good traffic when contributing intelligently. Yes, do a simple search on any search engine like “yourniche+group”, “yourniche+community”, or “yourniche+forum”. You should be able to find more than you can handle.
Hint: To help with increasing your influence using groups and communities (forums), always look for highly engaging sites. Make sure, there are recent posts. As in, what’s the dates on the post. Same as the day you’re looking the site over of further out?
Quora traffic can give you free traffic & make you an expert in your niche at the same time!!! Would you like to know how to become an expert in your Niche?
Well, Quora is the Forum to use with 507.39M monthly visits!!! This site ranks #254 in global internet engagement!!!
Can you see the power of Quora?
Free Quora Traffic Strategy
The free Quora traffic strategy is really a simple one.
1. Go to quora.com & join. (Make sure to put your link to your website or offer you are selling in your profile.)
2. Look for people asking questions in your niche.
3. Answer those people’s questions & offer them something for free that will help them in whatever their problem is if you can. (YOUR TIME CAN & DOES MEAN MORE TO PEOPLE THAN JUST SOME FREE STUFF if you can’t afford to give them something. When I said free I mean “FREE, NO SIGN-UPS”!!!)
4. Don’t be afraid to answer questions on Quora that already have answers!!! ( If your offering something free people will click the link.)
5. On the page where your free offer is located. Place a couple of offers that you are selling that are closely related. (another free offer say to a free membership trial that you own can help get you people’s emails.)
6. Answer around 2-5 questions a day!!!
7. Rince & repeat!!!
Note: Don’t go around posting your links straight to your website/offer without giving real value first. (Otherwise, write out an awesome short answer & then say something along the lines of “If you would like a more in-depth explanation? Please visit my site at YOURWEBSITE.COM/ARTICLE OR POST.” Also, don’t forget to give them something that will help for FREE!!!
YouTube Traffic is around 2 Billion active monthly users as of May 2019. There are around 4.4 Billion internet user’s online. That means YouTube has almost half the worlds internet users going to their website. This makes YouTube awesome for internet marketers to market on.
For Marketer, this is an awesome place to locate Your Target Market.
Some awesome YouTube traffic comes from the fact that Google owns YouTube & will rank their video’s on their search engine. Having a high-quality ranking video in the Google search engine will get you tons of free YouTube traffic.
If you’ve done any google searches you’ve probably seen some YouTube videos in the search results.
Creating a YouTube channel for your blog. Is like having a Video page without using up your website storage.
Make sure to customize your YouTube channel to the look and feel of your website. This will help your visitors from getting confused & you’ll be able to drive traffic from around the world to your website.
In this post, I’m going to share with you 50 YouTube traffic tips that will help drive tons of traffic to your website/offers.
Now here is my first Youtube Traffic tip;
1) Start using TubeBuddy right now!!! If your not already using this software.
TubeBuddy has a free version so, click the link & get your free copy to use.
2) Alright, let’s get this out right away as well. Not all your videos will be Hits! Just keep practicing.
3) Share your videos on as many websites as possible. One place you can share your video is on your own website.
Simply create a website and write up a blog post with the video embed into your blog post.
4) Just like your normal blog & blog post, it’s just as important for your YouTube channel & videos to have social backlinks signals. Share your videos on popular social media & bookmarking sites like Digg, Facebook, Twitter, etc..
When posting your videos asks for users to comment on your videos in you video.
Note: most social media platforms will penalize you for asking for people to share your videos. But, asking someone to like your video if they agree, I have found is just fine.
5) Just making videos & posting them on YouTube is just not enough. You need to make sure they look good. Use a good video editing software & add some professional touches to your video.
(Hint: If you don’t know how to do this. You can always outsource this work with outsourcing sites like Fiverr.)
6) I’ve seen videos out of focus & poor video quality rank because the audio was awesome. If you can’t make out what you are saying then the video is Useless, FACT.
7) Keep your videos clean of controversial material unless you are in the Celebrity Gossip, Politics or other such niches where controversy is excellent for business.
8) Always keep your videos engaging, funny, & informative. You’ll learn that when doing this viewer’s will stay & watch the video until the end.
9) Do, not do your best, but Do make your videos clean & crisp looking, No blurriness to the video.
This might mean buying a good Camera & Not using your phone.
Note: Why do this? Because, if you have two videos showing you the same thing, one with low-quality video & one with high quality, which would you watch? Exactly the High-quality video.
10) Make sure your videos all have goals in mind, a purpose.
11) When getting your editing software keep in mind to find one that will allow you to add/embed your logo & website URL into/on the video.
Note: Using a watermark is fine for your logo, but use text for your website URL. You want the URL to be seen easily
12) Always use the highest video resolution!!!
Note: This goes back to the best quality videos get watched the Longest & Most. These are 2 Very, Very Important YouTube Ranking Features, YouTube uses these to help rank your videos higher & shows them more often. Google also uses these to rank your videos as well in their search engine. Trust me.
13) Ask your views for feedback, some people won’t comment unless you ask for it.
14) Make sure to add your videos to various communities & subject areas of YouTube. This will help with more exposure.
15) Unless your video is an Instructional video, use other people besides yourself in your video. Assemble a cast of characters. (see tip 7)
(Hint: Use coworkers, family, & friends as cast members/ actors.)
16) Always let your contacts (customers, email list, social media, etc.) know about your new videos.
17) Never Ever use Music on your videos you do Not have any rights too!
Note: You will end up with all kinds of problems. Legal being the biggest problem you could run into, if you don’t have & can produce prof of being allowed the use of the music.
18) Just like your article’s/blog post promote your videos. Utilize every place you can Embed your video, your blog, Digg, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc..
(Hint: Another YouTube ranking factor is how many times your video has been Embedded on other websites. Kind of like backlinks.)
19) Just like your blog the Title of your video is just as important as the content itself.
20) Use Keywords in your title just like you do for your articles/blog post.
21) Another way to get some YouTube traffic attention to your videos is to use tags as well as your keywords.
22) If someone posts a negative comment on your video that is not constructional criticism. (pointing out something wrong & offering a tip to help) But, Hatefully, just ignore them.
Note: By arguing with the negative comment you might say something you will regret. (Unless see tip 7, You Just Don’t Get Hateful & only point out facts.)
23) You can Delete comments as well, so don’t wait one second from deleting negative comments from your videos.
Note: Don’t delete the constructional criticism post. As a matter of fact, answer these post politely & say Thank You.
24) Pay attention to your overall color schemes. Your videos could record in a yellow, red or another color hue that can subliminally affect your viewer’s opinion.
25) Just like your favorite TV shows. Create an ongoing series of videos to help get viewers hooked, wanting more & keep coming back.
26) Create yourself a little sign off that people will remember & stick to using it.
Note: This will further help create Branding.
27) Be authentic & be yourself, just act natural & loosen up when on video. Try to relax, be confident & genuine.
(Hint: Just like the big time paid actors, Practice first.)
28) Do Not just talk at or into the camera, People don’t want to see this, Period. (Refer to tip 7)
29) I said this already but, Practice before your shoot. Do a few dry runs before recording your video.
30) People lose interest quickly unless your video is entertaining. So, I’m going to say this but it is a 2 edged sword, Keep your videos short around 2 to 3 minutes long, but at the same time if you can keep your audience entrained for a longer time, your video Will Rank Better.
31) When creating a series of videos that go together. Stick to a scheduled of when you will be releasing your nest video.
32) Try your best to create videos people like & want to share with others. Find out what your target audience wants & need & give it to them in video format.
33) Besides your logo & website, give people a way to contact you via email.
34) I’ve mentioned this also already but, watch other marketers videos in your niche & learn from them.
Note: By watching other marketers video in your niche you can learn what people want to see & the kind of atmosphere to do it in.
35) Stick with your Target Audience Market when creating your videos. Otherwise, you may lose loyal fans if you branch-out to for from your main target market.
36) Create a Channel & user profile to give your audience a place to find your videos & to look for new ones.
37) Do Not use Cuss words/Foul language in your videos.
Note: The use of foul language will cost you audience views in the long run overall. Just search & find the people that cuss versus the ones that don’t You’ll see that the marketers that don’t cuss have a larger view audience.
38) Just like your favorite shows use costumes, props, & other attention-grabbing things in your videos. Just remember awesome editing doesn’t always mean an awesome video.
39) Open each video with either your logo, a song, or better yet a small montage. This will help with brand awareness & make it easier for people to recognize you.
40) Use sites like Vimeo, Facebook videos, & other similar websites to increase your video exposure.
41) One of the best YouTube traffic techniques is Live videos.
Note: Google will put your live video broadcast on the 1st page of their search result in a matter of minutes. So Find your hardest keyword to rank for & do a live stream for that keyword.
42) Be real to your audience, don’t try & fake them out. Most people can tell if something isn’t quite right.
43) If someone comment’s on your video. Respond & say thank you to that person.
44) Don’t be afraid to release all your videos at once if you have more than one.
45) Wright out your script first. Then read it aloud to here what it & you sound like together realistically, not in your mind.
Note: Spontaneous videos are a lot of fun, but can get your vision off track if you do too many.
46) Use an awesome analytic tool like google analytic for tracking.
47) Make sure to use the word “Video” in your title. This will help get you more views from the search engines.
48) Choose your video thumbnail carefully. YouTube will let you choose your own thumbnail.
Note: YouTube will also let you upload a thumbnail as well. You can use Canva to create awesome looking thumbnails.
49) Optimize your videos Metadata. Writing a good metadata description will help you to place your video higher in the search results.
50) Make sure to use your video’s description. Don’t be afraid to have a lengthy description tell what your video’s content is all about.
51) Include a URL at the very beginning of your description. So, your viewer’s can find more related content, whether that be to your home page or a specific page on your website.
52) After the URL in the description, put your most Important Keywords in the first culpable sentences. Why because it might get hidden behind the “Show Me More Tab”
53) Do your best to have at least a 250-word description. Using the keywords you used to research your video title with.
Note: Using tip 49-53 will help the search engines algorithm determine the subject of your video.
54) Don’t make your video an ad! (But nothing, I’ll get to that) If you are making a Review video then make it just that, a Review video, not a sales ad for the product. (Most people Hate ad’s & you’ll lose some of your audience)
Note: If you have created your Own Product, then yes create a sales video, But only embed it on your sales page. Don’t share it around, use other means to drive traffic to that video. And make the video privet when uploading it.
55) Make sure to specify your channels type & have a clean & clear sense of what you are offering on your channels main page.
56) Just remember that nothing is ever really perfect. Even professionals make mistakes. Have fun while keeping your goal in mind.
YouTube is a very high traffic website, which you already know. By learning how to utilize YouTube correctly, you can drive tons of YouTube traffic to your website.
By making sure you use these tips, you will see your viewer count, subscriber base & traffic to your website grow like a weed.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.