Increasing your influence by using groups and communities. Social media nowadays seems like an awesome thing, right? Well, don’t forget about using groups and communities, forums are what started this trend online. Not to mention all of these social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. are nothing more than a glorified forum. Go out onto the world wide web and look for forums in your niche. Yes, social media will increases your influence. However by using groups and communities (forums) you’re able to find the big hitters. You can gather some of that influence for yourself.
Increasing Your Influence
By using groups and communities (forums) in your specific niche. Are is exactly that, exquisitely narrowed to your specific topics and concerns. There are not too many places where you can find your specific niche. Solely in the pursuit of all things related to your niche. Now for the really good news, the number of groups and communities (forums) on the web is astounding. Plus to the degree to which they specialize. From A to Z, solely devoted to composting or raising worms, does not matter. Because forums are so exquisitely narrowed to specific topics and concerns. It’s a great place to find your Target Customer that will purchase your product.
Smaller Can Be Better
It’s way easier to increasing your influence using groups and communities (forums). In front of a small group of a few hundred people. Than it is on social media with a few million people. Now it should be obvious the more you participate and contribute intelligently the higher your reputation. By doing that and maintaining a constant presence. People will start to see you as an expert in your niche. Which will be Increasing Your Influence Using Groups and Communities (Forums).
Not only does this increase your influence. It will help influence the people to purchase from you as well. Now, a lot of groups and communities (Forums) won’t allow or they frown really hard on putting links back to your website/offer in your post. However, they do allow a link in your signature area. People will follow this link because they want to know more about you & your offers. Now that they know and trust you, they will purchase from you.
You can find groups and communities (forums) all over the web. Anyone can set up a group, from Google, Wordpess website, Facebook, too, etc. By utilizing these Groups and Communities (Forums) you can network outside your profile and connected friends. You can find paid memberships that has special privet groups and communities (forums) you can join. Because, they are highly popular which can lead to getting good traffic when contributing intelligently. Yes, do a simple search on any search engine like “yourniche+group”, “yourniche+community”, or “yourniche+forum”. You should be able to find more than you can handle.
Hint: To help with increasing your influence using groups and communities (forums), always look for highly engaging sites. Make sure, there are recent posts. As in, what’s the dates on the post. Same as the day you’re looking the site over of further out?
Classified ads are typically associated with newspaper print. However, online Classified ads like CraidsList.com can be even more effective at generating traffic & sales for you. Using classified ads on the web will give people instant satisfaction when they click on your link & purchase. You’re able to reach people all over the world, not just a localized subscription area. Online classifieds give you a way to advertise your offers or an affiliate offer. If your able to attach an ad to a classified website that already has a huge audience in your niche, Your ad will have far better power than a localized newspaper’s reach. Plus, this gives you backlinks & funnels people to your website, increasing your traffic.
Classified Ads, How To Write Effectively
You need to just follow some basic online marketing rules in order for your ad to work right. Remember you don’t have but about a fraction of a second to “capture” someone’s attention. Not to mention the tuff competition for those eyeballs. With that being said, always follow some basic guidelines to give your ad’s the best possible chance of being noticed.
Headlines That Pop!
Your headlines are very important for many reasons. Using accurate & popular headlines will have search engines putting your information at the top of the list instead of the bottom because search engines put a lot of weight in your title. Another reason your headline is so important is that it’s the first thing someone sees while scrolling the search engine page. You need a headline that jumps right out and grabs the reader’s attention or it will never be notested& read.
You need to describe what you are promoting in the headline in such a way that integrates & intense the viewer to take action by clicking the link to read more. Now you might write “office supplies for sale” but what you should write is “Office Products That Top Business People Use to Organize Their Lives” In this way your not only telling the view you have office supplies but they will also get their office organized if they purchase threw you. The simple formula is to, add a benefit, describe the product, and entice them to read more of your ad.
Remember your classified ad is not a sales page. Almost every expert believes in a longer sales page to give you a chance of overcoming any objections a buyer might have. Therefor a classified ad is just that an ad, not a sales page. An ad is meant to entice the reader into reading more, whether it’s a product your selling or generate a contacts list. In the end, it’s up to you on what kind of ad you’re going to run. Just remember your ad should be long enough to get your point across but brief enough not to lose someone’s attention.
A bulleted list of benefits works well with classified ads. By using a bulleted list a person can easily review why they may be interested in your offer in a very short amount of time. Make your classified visually appealing and easy to read by varying the font and provide sufficient white space. Keep the word count down to no more than 100 for it to be effective. Remember to use your keywords here as well.
Make sure if you’re able to add pictures or even videos, you do. Ads with pictures get noticed more than without pictures & create a larger impact. It’s a no brainer if you’re selling a physical product people want to see the product before purchasing. With that said, when selling a digital product people still would prefer to see an AWESOME picture as well then just print. It’s very important to have a picture of the product, this will help generate enthusiasm and excitement.
Start Posting Online
Do some brainstorming to come up with a good idea of what to say and how you’re going to say it. You’ll want to Identify different websites that allow classified ads. Look for websites with large audience s that promote classified ads or that make them easily searchable. Websites like Craigslist or even Facebook offer free classified ads. Some places like eBay charge for a classified ad and Amazone gets paid also, one way or another. In another post will discuss some featured sites for classified ads in another post.
You can not do, one post and were done with your classified ads. Design yourself a regular daily, weekly, and monthly schedule to keep posting your ad. This will help keep it visible, otherwise down to the bottom of the feed it goes. Newer ads are always shown first because your ad will be old, stale.
Disclaimer: Classified ad sites may or may not work for your business. In theory, classified ads are a great idea for free advertising, but you still have to do some SEO keyword optimization for your ads to be fully effective.
Thank You for reading this post and for doing so. Here’s a free gift for you.
Affiliate marketing and blogging are one-way bloggers/you utilize their blog to generate revenue/money. The amount of revenue/money generated by a blog featuring affiliate marketing links may vary significantly. Depending on the amount of traffic the/your blog receives, as well as the compensation offered for the affiliate marketing program. Affiliate marketing essentially entails creating a link on your blog to another company’s website. The other company then compensates the blog owner/you according to a previously agreed upon contract. This compensation may be awarded in several different ways.
The blog owner/you may be compensated each time the advertisement is seen. Each time a unique website visitor clicks through the advertisement or each time a blog visitor performs a desired action. Such as making a purchase or registering with the website. In this article, we will discuss some aspects of affiliate marketing that bloggers/you should understand. Including selecting opportunities carefully. While maximizing the income potential for these opportunities, and understanding the requirements associated with these affiliate marketing opportunities.
Selecting Affiliate Opportunities
There are a wide variety of affiliate marketing and blogging opportunities available. Many different companies and websites offer affiliate marketing opportunities. In most cases, the blog owner/you simply need to submit the website address of the/your blog. Along with some other basic information for approval. In most cases, the company is not likely to reject the application. Unless the content of the website is deemed to be objectionable. Or, otherwise in a conflict of interest with the company’s goals.
However, although getting approved to display affiliate links on your website is a rather simple process. This does not mean blog owners/you should select these affiliate marketing opportunities without discretion. It’s a far better idea to carefully select the right affiliate marketing opportunities. With companies that are of interest to the target audience of the blog.
A well-focused blog that is reaching a specific target audience. Should seek to do some affiliate marketing. Putting links directing website traffic to companies that complement the blog without acting as direct competition to the/your blog. This will help to ensure the blog visitors will not only be interested in the affiliate marketing links. Therefore more likely to click on the links. This will also help to ensure the/your blog visitors do not find the affiliate marketing links to be bothersome.
Maximizing Affiliate Marketing Opportunities
Once blog owners/you have selected the right affiliate marketing and blogging opportunities. It’s time to consider how they/you can maximize the profit generated by these links. There are a couple of critical factors that blog owners/you should carefully consider. To help maximize their/your profit from affiliate marketing. This includes regularly evaluating the effectiveness of the affiliate links and promoting the/your blog to maximize traffic.
Blog owners/you who incorporate affiliate marketing into their/your blog should regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the affiliate links. This can be done by comparing the percentage of blog visitors. Who clicks on the affiliate links to the overall blog traffic. A blog that has high traffic but a relatively small percentage of visitors who click on the affiliate links. Should consider making changes to attempt to entice more blog visitors to click on those links. These changes can involve the aesthetics, size, or location of the advertisements. Making only one change at a time is recommended. Why, because it makes it easier for the blog owner/you to evaluate which changes are most beneficial.
Blog owners/you can also help maximize the profit from their/your affiliate marketing opportunities. By doing some self-promotion to drive additional website traffic to the blog. This will likely be beneficial because higher website traffic will generally translate to greater profit from affiliate marketing. Additionally, the blog owner/you may want to occasionally mention companies for which they/you are an affiliate. Why, to generate interest in the advertisements on the website.
Understanding Affiliate Marketing Requirements
Finally, blog owners/you should also pay careful attention to the affiliate marketing agreements that they/you enter into. This is important because some companies may place restrictions on the usage of a link to the/your website. This may include restrictions such as avoiding objectionable content. Not including links, advertisements for direct competitors, or restrictions on the appearance of the affiliate links. Failure to adhere to these guidelines. May result in the blog losing affiliate privileges and the blog owner/you being denied compensation/money.
Quora traffic can give you free traffic & make you an expert in your niche at the same time!!! Would you like to know how to become an expert in your Niche?
Well, Quora is the Forum to use with 507.39M monthly visits!!! This site ranks #254 in global internet engagement!!!
Can you see the power of Quora?
Free Quora Traffic Strategy
The free Quora traffic strategy is really a simple one.
1. Go to quora.com & join. (Make sure to put your link to your website or offer you are selling in your profile.)
2. Look for people asking questions in your niche.
3. Answer those people’s questions & offer them something for free that will help them in whatever their problem is if you can. (YOUR TIME CAN & DOES MEAN MORE TO PEOPLE THAN JUST SOME FREE STUFF if you can’t afford to give them something. When I said free I mean “FREE, NO SIGN-UPS”!!!)
4. Don’t be afraid to answer questions on Quora that already have answers!!! ( If your offering something free people will click the link.)
5. On the page where your free offer is located. Place a couple of offers that you are selling that are closely related. (another free offer say to a free membership trial that you own can help get you people’s emails.)
6. Answer around 2-5 questions a day!!!
7. Rince & repeat!!!
Note: Don’t go around posting your links straight to your website/offer without giving real value first. (Otherwise, write out an awesome short answer & then say something along the lines of “If you would like a more in-depth explanation? Please visit my site at YOURWEBSITE.COM/ARTICLE OR POST.” Also, don’t forget to give them something that will help for FREE!!!
YouTube Traffic is around 2 Billion active monthly users as of May 2019. There are around 4.4 Billion internet user’s online. That means YouTube has almost half the worlds internet users going to their website. This makes YouTube awesome for internet marketers to market on.
For Marketer, this is an awesome place to locate Your Target Market.
Some awesome YouTube traffic comes from the fact that Google owns YouTube & will rank their video’s on their search engine. Having a high-quality ranking video in the Google search engine will get you tons of free YouTube traffic.
If you’ve done any google searches you’ve probably seen some YouTube videos in the search results.
Creating a YouTube channel for your blog. Is like having a Video page without using up your website storage.
Make sure to customize your YouTube channel to the look and feel of your website. This will help your visitors from getting confused & you’ll be able to drive traffic from around the world to your website.
In this post, I’m going to share with you 50 YouTube traffic tips that will help drive tons of traffic to your website/offers.
Now here is my first Youtube Traffic tip;
1) Start using TubeBuddy right now!!! If your not already using this software.
TubeBuddy has a free version so, click the link & get your free copy to use.
2) Alright, let’s get this out right away as well. Not all your videos will be Hits! Just keep practicing.
3) Share your videos on as many websites as possible. One place you can share your video is on your own website.
Simply create a website and write up a blog post with the video embed into your blog post.
4) Just like your normal blog & blog post, it’s just as important for your YouTube channel & videos to have social backlinks signals. Share your videos on popular social media & bookmarking sites like Digg, Facebook, Twitter, etc..
When posting your videos asks for users to comment on your videos in you video.
Note: most social media platforms will penalize you for asking for people to share your videos. But, asking someone to like your video if they agree, I have found is just fine.
5) Just making videos & posting them on YouTube is just not enough. You need to make sure they look good. Use a good video editing software & add some professional touches to your video.
(Hint: If you don’t know how to do this. You can always outsource this work with outsourcing sites like Fiverr.)
6) I’ve seen videos out of focus & poor video quality rank because the audio was awesome. If you can’t make out what you are saying then the video is Useless, FACT.
7) Keep your videos clean of controversial material unless you are in the Celebrity Gossip, Politics or other such niches where controversy is excellent for business.
8) Always keep your videos engaging, funny, & informative. You’ll learn that when doing this viewer’s will stay & watch the video until the end.
9) Do, not do your best, but Do make your videos clean & crisp looking, No blurriness to the video.
This might mean buying a good Camera & Not using your phone.
Note: Why do this? Because, if you have two videos showing you the same thing, one with low-quality video & one with high quality, which would you watch? Exactly the High-quality video.
10) Make sure your videos all have goals in mind, a purpose.
11) When getting your editing software keep in mind to find one that will allow you to add/embed your logo & website URL into/on the video.
Note: Using a watermark is fine for your logo, but use text for your website URL. You want the URL to be seen easily
12) Always use the highest video resolution!!!
Note: This goes back to the best quality videos get watched the Longest & Most. These are 2 Very, Very Important YouTube Ranking Features, YouTube uses these to help rank your videos higher & shows them more often. Google also uses these to rank your videos as well in their search engine. Trust me.
13) Ask your views for feedback, some people won’t comment unless you ask for it.
14) Make sure to add your videos to various communities & subject areas of YouTube. This will help with more exposure.
15) Unless your video is an Instructional video, use other people besides yourself in your video. Assemble a cast of characters. (see tip 7)
(Hint: Use coworkers, family, & friends as cast members/ actors.)
16) Always let your contacts (customers, email list, social media, etc.) know about your new videos.
17) Never Ever use Music on your videos you do Not have any rights too!
Note: You will end up with all kinds of problems. Legal being the biggest problem you could run into, if you don’t have & can produce prof of being allowed the use of the music.
18) Just like your article’s/blog post promote your videos. Utilize every place you can Embed your video, your blog, Digg, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc..
(Hint: Another YouTube ranking factor is how many times your video has been Embedded on other websites. Kind of like backlinks.)
19) Just like your blog the Title of your video is just as important as the content itself.
20) Use Keywords in your title just like you do for your articles/blog post.
21) Another way to get some YouTube traffic attention to your videos is to use tags as well as your keywords.
22) If someone posts a negative comment on your video that is not constructional criticism. (pointing out something wrong & offering a tip to help) But, Hatefully, just ignore them.
Note: By arguing with the negative comment you might say something you will regret. (Unless see tip 7, You Just Don’t Get Hateful & only point out facts.)
23) You can Delete comments as well, so don’t wait one second from deleting negative comments from your videos.
Note: Don’t delete the constructional criticism post. As a matter of fact, answer these post politely & say Thank You.
24) Pay attention to your overall color schemes. Your videos could record in a yellow, red or another color hue that can subliminally affect your viewer’s opinion.
25) Just like your favorite TV shows. Create an ongoing series of videos to help get viewers hooked, wanting more & keep coming back.
26) Create yourself a little sign off that people will remember & stick to using it.
Note: This will further help create Branding.
27) Be authentic & be yourself, just act natural & loosen up when on video. Try to relax, be confident & genuine.
(Hint: Just like the big time paid actors, Practice first.)
28) Do Not just talk at or into the camera, People don’t want to see this, Period. (Refer to tip 7)
29) I said this already but, Practice before your shoot. Do a few dry runs before recording your video.
30) People lose interest quickly unless your video is entertaining. So, I’m going to say this but it is a 2 edged sword, Keep your videos short around 2 to 3 minutes long, but at the same time if you can keep your audience entrained for a longer time, your video Will Rank Better.
31) When creating a series of videos that go together. Stick to a scheduled of when you will be releasing your nest video.
32) Try your best to create videos people like & want to share with others. Find out what your target audience wants & need & give it to them in video format.
33) Besides your logo & website, give people a way to contact you via email.
34) I’ve mentioned this also already but, watch other marketers videos in your niche & learn from them.
Note: By watching other marketers video in your niche you can learn what people want to see & the kind of atmosphere to do it in.
35) Stick with your Target Audience Market when creating your videos. Otherwise, you may lose loyal fans if you branch-out to for from your main target market.
36) Create a Channel & user profile to give your audience a place to find your videos & to look for new ones.
37) Do Not use Cuss words/Foul language in your videos.
Note: The use of foul language will cost you audience views in the long run overall. Just search & find the people that cuss versus the ones that don’t You’ll see that the marketers that don’t cuss have a larger view audience.
38) Just like your favorite shows use costumes, props, & other attention-grabbing things in your videos. Just remember awesome editing doesn’t always mean an awesome video.
39) Open each video with either your logo, a song, or better yet a small montage. This will help with brand awareness & make it easier for people to recognize you.
40) Use sites like Vimeo, Facebook videos, & other similar websites to increase your video exposure.
41) One of the best YouTube traffic techniques is Live videos.
Note: Google will put your live video broadcast on the 1st page of their search result in a matter of minutes. So Find your hardest keyword to rank for & do a live stream for that keyword.
42) Be real to your audience, don’t try & fake them out. Most people can tell if something isn’t quite right.
43) If someone comment’s on your video. Respond & say thank you to that person.
44) Don’t be afraid to release all your videos at once if you have more than one.
45) Wright out your script first. Then read it aloud to here what it & you sound like together realistically, not in your mind.
Note: Spontaneous videos are a lot of fun, but can get your vision off track if you do too many.
46) Use an awesome analytic tool like google analytic for tracking.
47) Make sure to use the word “Video” in your title. This will help get you more views from the search engines.
48) Choose your video thumbnail carefully. YouTube will let you choose your own thumbnail.
Note: YouTube will also let you upload a thumbnail as well. You can use Canva to create awesome looking thumbnails.
49) Optimize your videos Metadata. Writing a good metadata description will help you to place your video higher in the search results.
50) Make sure to use your video’s description. Don’t be afraid to have a lengthy description tell what your video’s content is all about.
51) Include a URL at the very beginning of your description. So, your viewer’s can find more related content, whether that be to your home page or a specific page on your website.
52) After the URL in the description, put your most Important Keywords in the first culpable sentences. Why because it might get hidden behind the “Show Me More Tab”
53) Do your best to have at least a 250-word description. Using the keywords you used to research your video title with.
Note: Using tip 49-53 will help the search engines algorithm determine the subject of your video.
54) Don’t make your video an ad! (But nothing, I’ll get to that) If you are making a Review video then make it just that, a Review video, not a sales ad for the product. (Most people Hate ad’s & you’ll lose some of your audience)
Note: If you have created your Own Product, then yes create a sales video, But only embed it on your sales page. Don’t share it around, use other means to drive traffic to that video. And make the video privet when uploading it.
55) Make sure to specify your channels type & have a clean & clear sense of what you are offering on your channels main page.
56) Just remember that nothing is ever really perfect. Even professionals make mistakes. Have fun while keeping your goal in mind.
YouTube is a very high traffic website, which you already know. By learning how to utilize YouTube correctly, you can drive tons of YouTube traffic to your website.
By making sure you use these tips, you will see your viewer count, subscriber base & traffic to your website grow like a weed.
Ghostwriters need 7 skills & qualities. If someone was thinking about hiring or being a ghostwriter, there are several skills and qualities they should possess if they are to be successful in this career.
1. Good Writer
Not surprisingly, the most important thing is to have good writing skills. There are tools online that can help you polish your grammar, spelling, and punctuation, but you need to be reasonably accurate in the first place. Grammarly is an awesome app for this function.
Most ghostwriting is non-fiction, such as blog posts, articles, and eBooks. Being able to write to different lengths will also be an important & added skill.
2. Good Researcher
In many cases, you will be expected to cite facts, figures, and statistics. This helps give the writing a ring of truth. Content that is very vague and generalized might have been good enough a few years ago, but clients and their target audience expect more these days. In particular, a lot of clients want you to write a book for them so they can seem like an expert in their niche or industry.
Being a ghostwriter requires a good deal of organization in several areas. First, you need a good portfolio of writing samples to show prospective clients that you really can write. Next, you should create a profile at every one of the freelance sites you are hoping to get ghostwriting jobs from.
Once your profile is completely filled in, you can start to apply for the jobs listed. But you should be selective. A lot of new ghostwriters will apply for any job, but this can backfire badly if the assignment is badly written or unclear, or a client is an unreasonable person.
Take the time to read each job carefully so you are clear about what is expected. You really won’t have time for a lot of back and forth with the client. Also, check the client. They get reviews too, just like you will. If you see they post a lot of projects but rarely hire, they are not a serious buyer.
They could even be a scammer trying to get free work by asking ghostwriters to produce two custom articles on topics of their choosing. This is against the terms of service of most freelance sites, but many eager new ghostwriters fall for it.
You need to be organized throughout the project if you are hired, communicating with the client as and when needed. Finally, you must stay on top of your payments. It’s a good idea to get some money upfront as a retainer. The rest will be paid once you and the client have both signed off on the project.
4. Motivated Self-Starter
You might not always feel like writing, but you need to keep going in order to get paid and get a good review. Remind yourself of what is motivating you and you should be able to follow through.
5. Good Communicator
Make sure everything is clear from the outset. Discuss issues promptly if and when they arise. If it is a short project? you might get by with a couple of emails. If it is a longer project, a brief email at the end of each day should reassure your client that good progress is being made. If you have set milestones for the project, check them off in the user interface and ask them to transfer the partial payment.
6. Polite and Diplomatic
Some clients are a bit more difficult than others. Famous people, in particular, can be quite arrogant. Always be polite no matter how rude the other person might be, and try to work with them in a way that won’t hurt their feelings or rile them up.
Meeting your deadlines should be your main priority. You can either make excuses, or you can get the work done. Be as good as your word and you will always get repeat clients.
Being a ghostwriter can be an enjoyable and rewarding job. If you have these qualities, then ghostwriting could be the career for you.
Affiliate marketing and home business are many of our dreams of being our own bosses. The lure of quick big money and flexible work hours is quite attractive. However, many are afraid to venture out on their own. They fear that they do not have the money required to get a business started or they don’t want to lose the security of their day job.
The solution could be starting a home business. The truth of the matter is that you can start your home business with no money at all. Ask yourself this, do you have a spare room or space in your house. Do you have a computer with an internet connection? Do you have a phone line? If you have these three things you have the essentials of an office from which your home business can be made.
Affiliate marketing can be a great way for you to get started in your home business. Affiliate marketing will provide you with the opportunity to sell either a product or a service. With low capital and little space, you may want to concentrate on services.
Once you have made the decision, you need to evaluate your skills. What services can you offer and what skills can you bring. Many people start off with affiliate marketing programs from major search engines. If you’re good at website design, you could register your page with someone such as yahoo publisher. This way your site will get traffic with the help of the search engine Yahoo. If yours is a sales website, your traffic could translate into increased sales. The more exposure to your site, the better.
The other thing you can try to do is attract traffic to other sites. Retail sites such as Amazon and eBay have affiliate marketing programs. If you can generate traffic and increase sales then you make money. Both programs offer ways to increase revenues through links and blogs. These are usually free and worth using. Remember, the more you make the more they make.
Finally, your site can make money in another way. When you link your sites on such places as yahoo publisher or Google ad sense, there will be ads placed on your website. Whenever a visitor clicks on an ad you make money. The more clicks the more cash. The operators take care of all the advertising costs and placement. They also try to place appropriate ads to your page. Say you’re selling rare books on your website? Then, ads selling fish food are not likely going to get clicked on.
If you want to start working for yourself but, feel you don’t have the money, then you’re wrong. If you have a computer and space to put it then you have all you need. You can also start your home business and work it around your job. You can gradually commit more time as your home business grows.
O.K., you’re tired of your job and really want to work for yourself. Then Stop Making Excuses and do it! Though affiliate marketing programs and selling services you will find that having your home business is easier than you think. All it takes is time and a commitment to succeed. By taking advantage of the affiliate marketing programs that are currently available, you can make money and improve your own marketing skills. Remember, you can always expand into other areas and venture out totally on your own later. Right now, get marketing and get clicking.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.